HSCT Warriors Archived Webinars
- The Role of Nutrition throughout HSCT
Featuring Ahna Crum, MS, RDN, and board members Jan-Marie Morgan, NP and Jen Stansbury Koenig, Ed.D., the panel will share information to
- explain the Microbiome and why is it important
- help understand what happens to your microbiome during HSCT
- learn how to repair our gut post-HSCT through nutrition and diet
- explain the research behind the 'neutropenic diet'
Moderated by Sara Leah Miller, recorded live on March 1, 2023.
- BEAT-MS Clinical Trial
Featuring Jeffrey Cohen, MD and DeWayne Durr as panelists to share both the physician and patient perspectives of the BEAT-MS Clinical Trial at the Cleveland Clinic, this eighth Learn with a Warrior webinar shares more about HSCT in the realm of current MS treatments, reviews details about the myeloablative protocol and other clinical studies and their outcomes. Watch and learn more about why there is so much excitement about HSCT as an option for patients with multiple sclerosis.
- Movement to Foster Wellness Along the HSCT Journey
Featuring physical therapist and MS Specialist Dr. Gretchen Hawley and HSCT Warrior Charissa Rigano to talk all things neuroplasticity, functional exercise, the importance of daily movement, and more!
Moderated by: Sara Leah Miller
- What to Know Before You Go for HTSC
Learn from a panel of HSCT veterans about "What to know, before you go" for HSCT including suggestions for what to pack, things to prepare (physically and mentally), and other various considerations to make.
- Ins and Outs of Insurance
- Fundamentals of Fundraising
- Deep dive into HSCT in Mexico
Gain insights about HSCT at Clinica Ruiz at each of their campuses in Puebla and Monterrey. Our panel includes representatives from Clinica Ruiz, as well as HSCT Warriors treated at each location to answer your questions.
- Riding the HSCT Recovery Roller Coaster
- Intro to International HSCT Webinar
Intro to International HSCT Webinar
- Intro to HSCT webinar
The first webinar of our Learn with a Warrior series